Over the fifteen years that it has been in existence Mudstuck Festival has grown from a small occasion with a few hundred fans to one of the top annual music festivals in the UK with over 250,000 festival goers descending on the tiny West Country village of Mudstuck.
The Festival was the brainchild of blues singer Muddy Fields and features a mixture of established artists and the best new music. Muddy is having an evening of fun and hospitality around the giant campfire. We can all hope that the rain, which caused so many problems in the past, keeps off so that the Mudstuck site doesn’t live up to its name.
For 8, 9 or 10 female players
Did you ever get to see your father Sonny Boy play on stage with Muddy?
Joining Muddy at the party will be:
- Wanda Fields – Muddy’s wife and festival co-organiser
- Minnie Skirt – Stage announcer who is The Voice of Mudstuck
- Anita Shower – Festival goer
- Adelaide Eggs – Neighbouring farmer
- Sonia Autocue – TV presenter
- Ann Encore – Lead singer with headline act Thick Lizzy
- Whiny Aimhouse – Up and coming singer
- Travelsick Tracey – Blues artist
- Rosa Tense – Festival goer
- Courtney Crashers – Security Guard