The statue, made from jade with crystal eyes, is over 1300 years old and dates back to the Classic Mayan period of history. The story of Chubbychuppa is described in the Hamburg Codex, an ancient Mayan document only recently deciphered. Ownership of the statue is said to give enormous powers to the owner. However the Codex also warns that to seek the statue without a true heart will be fatal. Who will win the race for the statue and will the winner and loser survive.
In Guatemala’s steamy land. A Mayan city, dead but grand. Tikal is the place you seek. Where in the trees the monkeys shriek. You’ll find me deep in Temple 4. That is if you can find the door.
Art E. Fax
Your fellow treasure hunters will include:
- California Bones – Archaeologist
- Tara Craft – California’s assistant
- Harriet Glyphics- University Lecturer
- Crystal Skul- Mayan Expert
- Heide Von Trapp- Military Collector
- Ann O’Domini – Historian
- May Ann – Local Tribeswoman
- Dee Capitated – Tomb Trap Expert
- Carrie Dirt – Australian Archaeologist
- Concila Munez – Local Government Official